Sports MEdia & Marketing Internship
The purpose of this internship is to give students experience in content production, social media management, and sports marketing. These interns will work collaboratively with ACSC's Communications Director, Director of Marketing, Content Coordinator, Sports Photography Interns, and Sports Journalism Interns to create high-quality content for and effectively operate all ACSC media platforms. Sports Media & Marketing Interns should expect to engage with the club throughout the summer months per ACSC's game, event, practice, and administrative schedules.
- Basic understanding of major social media channels and marketing concepts.
- Multilingual capability is preferred.
- Open only to college students.
- Must be seeking a position for class credit as prescribed by the student’s curriculum. Internship is unpaid.
- Open availability during the summer months (May-July), including nights and weekends.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, an affinity for teamwork, great communication and organizational skills, and a desire to learn.
- Basic understanding of and appreciation for 'The World's Game' is preferred.
Application Deadline - March 1st, 2019
To apply for this position, fill out the form below and attach your current resume with at least one professional reference and one academic reference.