Sports Journalism Internship
The purpose of this internship is to give students experience in the production of written media content. These interns will work closely with ACSC's Communications Director, Content Coordinator, Sports Photography Interns, and Sports Media & Marketing Interns to create high-quality match writeups, ACSC newsletters, player/fan profiles, and much more. Sports Journalism Interns should expect to engage with the club throughout the summer months per ACSC's game, event, and administrative schedules.
- Basic understanding of professional writing and interviewing.
- Multilingual capability is preferred.
- Open only to college students.
- Must be seeking a position for class credit as prescribed by the student’s curriculum. Internship is unpaid.
- Open availability during the summer months (May-July), including nights and weekends.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, an affinity for teamwork, great communication and organizational skills, and a desire to learn.
- Basic understanding of and appreciation for 'The World's Game' is preferred.
Application Deadline - March 1st, 2019
To apply for this position, fill out the form below and attach your current resume with at least one professional reference and one academic reference.