Gameday Operations Internship
The purpose of this internship is to give students experience in the planning, execution, and management of all gameday operations and club events. These interns will work closely with each other under ACSC's General Manager and CFO to set up, operate, and manage gameday facilities with each intern taking the lead in the respective elements of providing a seamless fan experience. Additionally, these interns will work with ACSC's Content Coordinator to effectively produce club events. Gameday Operations Interns should expect to engage with the club throughout the summer months per ACSC's game, event, and administrative schedules.
- Ability to multitask and demonstrate leadership qualities is preferred.
- Open only to college students.
- Must be seeking a position for class credit as prescribed by the student’s curriculum. Internship is unpaid.
- Open availability during the summer months (May-July), including nights and weekends.
- Must demonstrate professionalism, an affinity for teamwork, great communication and organizational skills, and a desire to learn.
- Basic understanding of and appreciation for 'The World's Game' is preferred.
Application Deadline - March 1st, 2019
To apply for this position, fill out the form below and attach your current resume with at least one professional reference and one academic reference.